Five Icon Dock – Jailbreak App Adds Fifth Icon To iPhone Dock
Five Icon Dock and Five Icon Switcher are two complimentary apps to Five-Column SpringBoard jailbreak app to sqeeze more number of app icons on iPhone’s homescreen.
Five Icon Dock is a hack that allows you to add an extra app to the iPhone dock.
While the Five Icon Switcher adds an extra app to the task switcher.
Five Icon Dock is developed by Jay Freeman (aka Saurik) who also manages the Cydia store for jailbreak apps.
The jailbreak apps are available for free on Cydia. You can follow these instructions to install them on your jailbroken iPhone:
Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iPhone’s homescreen.
Tap on the Search tab and search for five.
Tap on Five Icon Dock and then on the ‘Install’ button to install it on your iPhone.
Once it's installed and you've reloaded the springboard, you'll be able to add a fifth iPhone app to the iPhone dock.
Go back to the search results and tap on Five Icon Switcher and then on the ‘Install’ button to install it on your iPhone.
Once it's installed, you’ll see five apps in the task switcher.
As always, let us know if you found this hack useful.
- DeepEnd: Jailbreak Tweak Gives 3D-like Effect By Moving iPhone’s Wallpaper Based On Orientation
- Home Page In Safari – Jailbreak App Allows You To Set Homepage On Your iPhone
- Five-Column SpringBoard – Hack Adds Extra Column Of Apps To iPhone Homescreen
- Spirit2Pwn: Hack Allows Users To Update And Jailbreak iPhone 3GS With iOS 4, Which Is Already Jailbroken Using Spirit
- VoiceActivator: Jailbreak Tweak To Enhance iPhone’s Voice Control Feature; Will Allow You To Launch Apps, Open URLs & More