Home Page In Safari – Jailbreak App Allows You To Set Homepage On Your iPhone
You can finally set the homepage in your iPhone’s Safari browser.
A jailbreak app called “Home Page In Safari” has recently been released, which allows users to set the homepage.
However, you need a jailbroken iPhone to install it.
Here is a brief description of the jailbreak app:
Allows you to set a home page in Mobile Safari by simply tapping the “+” button while visiting the website of your choice, then tapping the “Set as Home”.
There are no homescreen icons or settings for this add-on
You can follow these instructions to install Home Page in Safari on your jailbroken iPhone:
Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iPhone’s homescreen.
Tap on the Search tab and search for “home page”.
Tap on Home Page in Safari from the search results and then on the ‘Install’ button to install it on your iPhone.
Once it’s installed you’ll be able to add any website as your Homepage using the “Set As Home” option as seen in the screenshot below.
Home Page In Safari costs $0.99 on Cydia Store.
As always, let us know if you found this hack useful.
- Safari UniBar: Jailbreak Tweak Unifies Address And Search Bar In Mobile Safari Like Google Chrome’s OmniBar
- DeepEnd: Jailbreak Tweak Gives 3D-like Effect By Moving iPhone’s Wallpaper Based On Orientation
- RestoreTab For Safari: Jailbreak Tweak Reopens Closed Tabs In Mobile Safari
- iSSLfix: Jailbreak Tweak Fixes SSL Vulnerability For Jailbroken iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch On iOS 4.3.3
- JailbreakMe 3.0 Released To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G On iOS 4.3.3 Using Mobile Safari