Five-Column SpringBoard – Hack Adds Extra Column Of Apps To iPhone Homescreen
If you like the idea of squeezing the number of apps on your iPhone homescreen then this post is for you.
They are three jailbreak apps available on Cydia that allow you to to increase the number of icons on your iPhone’s homescreen.
The first one is called Five-Column SpringBoard, the hack adds a fifth column of app icons to iPhone’s homescreen.
Five-Column Springboard is developed by Yanik Magnan. As the name suggests it simply adds a fifth column of app icons to iPhone’s homescreen.
It is available for free on Cydia. You can follow these instructions to install Five-Column SpringBoard on your jailbroken iPhone:
Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iPhone’s homescreen.
Tap on the Search tab and search for five-column.
Tap on Five-Column SpringBoard and then on the ‘Install’ button to install it on your iPhone.
Once it's installed and you've reloaded the springboard, you'll see an extra row of application icons.
As always, let us know if you found this hack useful.
- Five Icon Dock – Jailbreak App Adds Fifth Icon To iPhone Dock
- VUnlock: Hack Allows You To Unlock iPhone Screen Using Volume Buttons
- Home Page In Safari – Jailbreak App Allows You To Set Homepage On Your iPhone
- AirVideoEnabler: Hack Enables AirPlay Video Streaming In All iOS Apps
- Spirit2Pwn: Hack Allows Users To Update And Jailbreak iPhone 3GS With iOS 4, Which Is Already Jailbroken Using Spirit