Apple Releases iTunes 10.2.2; Includes Number Of Important Bug Fixes
Apple has just released iTunes 10.2.2, which according to the release notes includes number of important bug fixes.
It is available via Apple Software update and is 24.5 MB for Mac and 57.30 MB in size for Windows.
According to the release notes, iTunes 10.2.2 includes the following bug fixes:
â€¢ Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
â€¢ Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
â€¢ Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
â€¢ Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
Apple had release iTunes 10.2 last month to add support for iOS 4.3 and improve iTunes Home Sharing feature.
You can download iTunes 10.2.2 from this link or via Apple Software update. It is available forÂ Mac OS X 10.5 and higher and Windows (32-bit and 64 bit).
Weâ€™ll let you know if iTunes 10.2.1 is safe for users who have jailbroken and/or unlocked their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch shortly so stay tuned here at iPhone Hacks or follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our RSS feed.
- Apple Releases iTunes 9.1.1; Includes Number Of Important Bug Fixes
- Apple Releases iTunes 9.2.1; Includes Number Of Bug Fixes
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.1.2; Includes Support For CDMA iPhone
- Apple Releases iTunes 10.0.1 To Add Ping Sidebar And Fix Bugs
- Apple Releases iTunes 9.1 To Sync With iPad; Prevents Tethered Jailbroken iPhones From Syncing [Updated]