Expensify Debuts New Version Of Hassle-Free Expense Report System
What makes Expensify so easy is that it can pull in your transaction records and automatically categorize them. All you need to do is register your credit cards with the platform, and the site will automatically import E-receipts. You can also take a photo of paper receipts and import it. Once your transactions are in the system, you can tag expenses and then submit the expense report to your business’s bookkeeper for reimbursement.
The new version includes a realtime analytics dashboard to show expenses by category, day, and unreported expenses. Expensify also includes customizable CSV and Excel export. The platform also now supports bulk report operations to better manage employees in large companies.The company has also added performance improvements and a new UI.
Expensify co-founder and CEO David Barrett tells us that growth was flat for the company until late last year when the company exited beta with a new version. Now the bootstrapped startup has around 150,000 users and has spend little to no money on advertising and marketing. And the company recently partnered with PayPal to launch an expense app for PayPay developers.
- Expensify CEO On ‘Why We Won’t Hire
- Big In China, Tencent Debuts International Version Of Its Popular IM Client, QQi
- Intuit’s New Version Of Quicken Gets Mintified With Financial Data Insights And More
- Assange Secret Swedish Police Report Leaked
- E-Books Sales Up 115%, But Does It Come At the Expense of Print?