The value of email, screenshots from the earliest days of Twitter and a look at WinRT from Build 2011 round out the top stories in this week’s ReadWriteWeb Weekly Wrap-up.
After the jump you’ll find more of this week’s top news stories on some of the key trends that are shaping the Web – Android, Apps and Google – plus highlights from our six channels. Read on for more.
Top Stories of the Week
- The Value of Email [Infographic]
- What Twitter Looked Like When It Was Born (Screenshot, History)
- Build 2011: What Is WinRT, and Is Silverlight Dead?
- How Tumblr is Changing Journalism
- Analysis: What Windows 8 Should Become
- How the Boston Globe Pulled Off HTML5 Responsive Design
- New Chrome Blurs The Line Between Web and Native Apps
- Tumblr Reels in Big Traffic, Now 8x More Page Views Than WordPress.com
- Tablets and Smartphones Will Truly Start Killing the PC in 2015, Says Report
- Using 20 Billion Data Points, Goodreads Will Recommend Your Next Book
- MacBook Air Contest: Tell Us How You Won Management Over to Virtualization
- ReadWriteWeb Events Guide, September 17, 2011
You can find ReadWriteWeb in many places on the web, a few of which are below.
Subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up
You can subscribe to the Weekly Wrap-up by RSS or by email below.
RWW Weekly Wrap-up Email Subscription form: