iPhone 5 Design Mockups: Thinner, Longer And Wider With Edge-To-Edge Screen
The first one (which youâ€™ve probably seen before) is thinner, wider, and longer with a sloped/curved back and a larger home button.
The second iPhone 5 design mockup was created by folks at CiccareseDesign, which is also thinner, wider, and longer. But theyâ€™ve taken some of the design cues from iPhone 4 such as squared off design, retained the size of the home button etc. They’re calling it the iPhone Air.
- New Cases Indicate iPhone 5 Will Be Thinner, Longer And Wider
- New iPhone 5 Concept: Thinner, Larger 4-Inch Edge To Edge Screen, Improved Cameras & More
- Purported iPhone 5 Case Designs Hint At Larger 4-Inch Edge-To-Edge Screen, Curved/Sloped Back, Capacitive Home Button
- Purported iPhone 5 Cases Suggest Thinner And Larger iPhone With 4-Inch Screen
- Leaked iPhone 5 Front Panel Reveals Thinner, Larger, Edge To Edge Screen?