The Tiny HP Veer To Get A Big Launch Party On May 2nd
Here comes the Veer! Is the world ready for a 2.6-inch touchscreen phone? Who knows! That’s the fun part. HP just sent out invites to a May 2nd “Launch Party” which, as the name suggests, is likely for the launch of the Veer. However, Monday May 2nd might not be the day the Veer hits the general retail market although the first week of May sounds about right. Now this doesn’t seem like a press event — at least we didn’t get an invite. Instead it seems that this is for retail associates of some level because after registering, a note pops up indicated that a Best Buy or AT&T ID or business card is required to attend. AT&T, eh? Yeah, the small phone hitting the ol’ telephone & telegraph company.
- HP Announces The Veer, A Credit Card Sized webOS Device
- TechCrunch Giveaway: Tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party #TechCrunch
- Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party Is ON! Tickets Available… Now
- Last 40 Tickets For Sarah Lacy’s Brilliant, Crazy, Cocky SF Book Launch Party. Tickets On Sale Now!
- TechCrunch Giveaway: Tickets to Sarah Lacy’s SF Book Launch Party, PLUS A Free Signed Copy Of Her New Book