Concur Partners With, Invests $40 Million In India’s Online Travel Site Cleartrip
Concur, a publicly listed provider of travel and expense management solutions, is teaming up with Cleartrip, one of India’s leading online travel portals. The deal encompasses both a strategic marketing partnership and a $40 million investment for a minority stake in the online travel company.
With this investment and partnership agreement, Concur seeks to expand its existing customer base while also venturing into new territories for growth (the company this morning announced that it has established operations in India).
The partnership with Cleartrip also provides Concur with access to travel content and technology, which it expects it to help better serve the burgeoning Indian business travel market.
Concur will enable clients to capture Cleartrip-generated travel itineraries for end-to-end travel and expense reporting within its services, which the company says are used by more than 15 million people worldwide.
- Concur Acquires UK Company GlobalExpense For Up To $23 Million
- TripIt Gets An ExIt – Acquired By Concur For Up To $120 Million
- Cheapflights Invests In Travel Meta-Search Site Momondo
- Tencent And Expedia Invest $126 Million In Chinese Online Travel Marketplace eLong
- India’s Largest Online Couponing Site, SnapDeal, Raises $12 Million (TCTV)