What it Takes to Run the Top Visited Web Sites [Infographic]
Datacenters. What’s all the fascination about? To some degree, we can thank Facebook’s OpenCompute project. Facebook put data centers in a new light with its huge promotion efforts and declarations to open its data center design.
Peer 1 Hosting created the infographic we are featuring this week. The infographic shows the top visited Web sites and the data centers that keep them running. It was developed before Facebook’s announcement earlier this month but is timely nonetheless.
- Infographic: The Ever-Expanding Data Center
- Judge Allows Sony’s Request For Identifying Information For Anyone Who Visited Hacker’s Sites
- The Cloud Stratosphere [Infographic]
- Hitwise: Facebook Overtakes Google To Become Most Visited Website In 2010
- Facebook: The Internet’s Most Searched & Visited Site Of 2011