Brief: SAP ERP Gets Near Native Performance with Intel Xeon Processors
SAP ERP applications are used by companies to manage operations, finances and the workforce.
But SAP ERP has the potential to be even greater when virtualization comes into the picture. With Intel Xeon processors, companies are finding they can get near native performance in virtual machines along with unprecedented levels of performance.
Learn more about the benefits of running SAP on Intel Xeon processors in this brief: Virtualization Performance of SAP ERP on the Intel Xeon Processor E7 Family with VMware.
- Intel Unveils New Atom and Xeon Processors and Future Rack Scale Architecture
- Intel Unveils 10-Core Xeon Processors
- A Co-processor No More, Intel’s Xeon Phi Will Be Its Own CPU As Well
- Intel Launches Xeon E5 V3 Series Server CPUs With Up To 18 Cores
- Intel Announces Xeon E5 and Knights Corner HPC Chip