Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.2 Could Be Released Soon
iPhone hacking expert Stefan Essar with Twitter handle i0n1c has confirmed that the untether vulnerability that was used in PwnageTool andÂ Redsn0w has not been fixed in iOS 4.3.2 that was released by Apple yesterday.
Apple has been nice. I just verified that the untether vulnerability is not fixed in iOS 4.3.2 â€“ my Ipad 1 is running untethered jailbroken
Of course the public untether binaries will not work with iOS 4.3.2 â€“ I have to generate new untether binaries with new dyld/kernel offsets
I wonâ€™t be able to create all the untether binaries before sunday, because I will be on planes, â€¦
The dev-team cannot produce the untether binaries on their own, because they don’t have the source code to the untether exploit.
Itâ€™s not clear when the tools that support the untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 will be released but we expect it to be released soon. As we had mentioned yesterday, it is recommended to wait for the iPhone Dev team and iH8sn0w to release the tools rather than using the ones released for iOS 4.3.1.
- iOS 4.3.3 Already Jailbroken; Untethered iOS 4.3.3 Jailbreak Could Be Released Soon
- Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1: Untethered iOS 4.2.7 Jailbreak For Verizon iPhone 4 Released
- Apple Fixes Untethered Exploit In iOS 4.3.4; So Don’t Expect Untethered iOS 4.3.4 Jailbreak To Be Released Anytime Soon
- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 5 May Be Released Soon
- Redsn0w And PwnageTool For Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak Could Be Released Today (#sundayisfunday)