Network Management Services: A Cost Effective Approach to Complexity
Enterprises across all industries operate in complex and rapidly changing business environments and must constantly plan, implement, and execute strategies to grow revenue, improve operational efficiencies, and reduce costs. To achieve these objectives, enterprises are increasingly centralizing, automating, Web-/IP-enabling, and internetworking mission-critical processes and applications in order to streamline and integrate various operational aspects of the business. At the same time, enterprise ecosystems are increasingly distributed, with geographically dispersed supply chains of customers, partners, and vendors, as well as decentralized, mobile workforces — all of which depend on the network to conduct business operations.
- IDC Executive Brief: The Extended Enterprise: Manage Complexity, Cost, and Compliance
- 3 More Trends in Idea Management
- Myspace Music Teams Up With Songtrust For Music Publishing Management Services
- Fixmo Scores $6.5M For Infrastucture Management Solutions For Mobile Devices
- Warburg Pincus Invests Another $10M In Idea Management Platform Spigit