Ask a VC: Bijan Sabet on Competition, MBAs, and What He’d Rather Be Doing (TCTV)
It’s time for Ask a VC, and this week Bijan Sabet of Spark Capital was back. We talked about whether it’s worth it for startups to launch at a conference like DEMO or Disrupt, the decision to turn a profitable lifestyle business into a venture-backed, cash-burning startup, how entrepreneurs in other countries can find US mentors and the value of MBAs.
In one of our more personal questions from a reader Daryn asks Sabet what he’d be doing now if he wasn’t a VC.
Tune in below for his answers.
- Ask a VC: Bijan Sabet Returns to the Hot Seat. Send Your Questions Now!
- This Week Bijan Sabet Answers Reader Questions
- Bijan Sabet on Why He Has a Hard Time Investing in Africa…and Boston [TCTV]
- Have American Businesses Been Stranded By the MBAs?
- Biz Stone Joins Twitter Investor Spark Capital As Strategic Advisor