Last Chance to Comment and Win This Month’s MacBook Air Contest
We’ll be closing the comments for this month’s MacBook Air contest tomorrow. The comments so far are once again of very high quality. We thank all for participating and encourage you to add your voice to the comment thread for the question:
Here’s an example of the kind of comment we are receiving.
We actually check for latency before the update if it doesn’t meet out threshold it will cause an error, if this happens 5 times an engineer gets a warning message. We also check during update for latency issues. In our experience latency is usually resolve within our 5 checks.
Cost can be high but we find it is necessary to have back-ups done this way. We charge the client for the cost and they agree that the loss of data would be worse.
The key for us is limited downtime, because even a good cloud can go down because of a hardware problem.
Keep the comments coming. You’ll need a Disqus account to participate.
- What is the Best Way to Move Apps to the Cloud? Comment and Earn Chance to Win a MacBook Air
- A Winner for the MacBook Air Contest and a New Competition Begins
- MacBook Air Contest: What is the Best Route on the Road to the Cloud?
- MacBook Air Contest Winners and November Extension
- The New MacBook Air Will Be The Death Of Either The MacBook Or 13-inch MacBook Pro