Making a Pain-Free Migration to Unified Communications
Every firm, company or enterprise with distributed data and voice networks is looking for ways to control costs and increase efficiency. To achieve these goals, businesses need to integrate both voice and data onto a single, converged network to reduce costs and improve productivity. A converged voice and data network is the foundation for Unified Communications (UC), which fosters productivity through mobility and collaboration. Mobile technology allows users to work smarter with simple, end-to-end solutions that combine time-saving communication tools that boost user performance, such as virtual private networks and wireless applications. UC also promotes effective collaboration by connecting people with the right resources the first time, thereby increasing productivity. This paper examines the value of UC applications, tools and technologies to provide guidance for pain-free migration to a more efficient and high-performance business environment.
Check out our Resource Center for information from Qwest Business.
Disclosure: Qwest Business is a ReadWriteWeb sponsor
- Social Enterprise Wars: Socialtext Goes After Yammer With Free Migration Tool
- Infrastructures for Innovation
- IDC Executive Brief: The Extended Enterprise: Manage Complexity, Cost, and Compliance
- A Look at Unified Networking for Cloud Environments
- Physical Pain and Emotional Pain Use Same Brain Networks