Can’t Get a Real Girlfriend? Get a “Cloud” Girlfriend
An anonymous reader writes “In news that could make many lonely tech savvy men have more of a spring in their steps is the launch of ‘Cloud Girlfriend’ which is a start up tech company based in California whose service is to match a user to his perfect match. The sad part is the relationship will only be internet based. Reported by Sara Yin of PC Mag, ‘Cloud Girlfriend’ will be free as David Fuhriman co-founder is quoted with saying ‘We allow people to define their ideal self, find their perfect girlfriend or boyfriend and connect and interact as if that person existed. We will fulfill the 4 steps on the landing page, but not create any fake accounts.’”
- Cloud Girlfriend Launches As A Dating Site, NOT A Virtual Girlfriend Service
- Man Uses Drake Equation To Explain Girlfriend Woes
- ECM Cloud Connect Offers A Bridge Between On-Premise Content And The Box.net Cloud
- Man Pays $200,000 To Save Fake Online Girlfriend
- Paul Adams: Seeing Google+ In Public Is Like Bumping Into An Ex-Girlfriend.