Social Browser Flock Shuts Down
“Support for Flock browsers will be discontinued as of April 26th, 2011. We would like to thank our loyal users around the world for their support, and we encourage the Flock community to migrate in the coming weeks to one of the recommended web browsers listed below.
Since no further security updates will be provided to keep you safe on the web, we encourage all Flock users to upgrade to one of the two browsers listed below. Both are based on the same reliable technologies as Flock, and both are being actively maintained and improved. Also, each of the following browsers has a broad selection of add-ons and extensions to customize and extend their capabilities.”
Source: Social Browser Flock Shuts Down
- Zynga To Acquire Flock, The Social Browser That You Never Used
- Flock Switches To Chromium For New Beta
- Between A RockMelt And A Hard Place: The Quest For The Social Browser
- What If Google’s Social Layer Is Chrome? What If Facebook Builds A Browser?
- Adobe Shuts Down Browser Testing Service BrowserLab