LivingSocial Taps Into Rewards Programs With Next Jump Deal
Daily deals site LivingSocial is trying its darnedest to catch up to Groupon. It just raised another $400 million and is spreading its deals as fast as it can. Today, it is announcing a partnership with Next Jump, a company that runs rewards networks for corporations, MasterCard MarketPlace, and Hilton HHonors program. All together, 100 million consumers belong to rewards and perks programs run by Next Jump.
Next Jump will gain full access to LivingSocial’s inventory of deals, and the two companies will work together to integrate their respective technologies. It is a new distribution channel for LivingSocial which should help it keep scaling up the volume of deals and demand that it can handle.
For Next Jump, it is a natural fit since its business is also based on the concept of getting businesses to spend marketing dollars in the form of consumer discounts. It also runs OverWhelming Offers, its own daily deals site. But LivingSocial has much more traction and better deals, so it made more sense for Next Jump to partner.
- Next Jump Introduces OO.com: Local Deals Powered By LivingSocial, Plus Points
- LivingSocial Spends $5M For Controlling Stake In Social Shopping Site JumpOnIt
- LivingSocial Expands Daily Deals Empire; Buys Ensogo, GoNabit And DealKeren
- LivingSocial Pays Up $29.4 Million In Stock For Recent International Acquisitions
- LivingSocial Files To Authorize Up To $565M In Series E Funding