iOS 4.3.2 To Fix iPad 2 Connectivity & FaceTime Issues
Last week, Boy Genius Report had revealed that Apple is planning to release iOS 4.3.2 in the next two weeks, which will include few enhancements, address security issues and fix several bugs.
Their source has provided them some more details about what to expect in iOS 4.3.2 and theyâ€™ve also got hold of the iOS 4.3.2 firmware file, which theyâ€™re currently testing.
One of our Apple sources has just let us know that Appleâ€™s iOS 4.3.2, due within the next week or so, will fix the issues weâ€™ve been hearing about with some Verizon iPad 2 models. Additionally, the new update is said to contain a fix for FaceTime in addition to security fixes for things like WebKit vulnerabilities and other minor changes.
Some Verizon iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G users have complained that theyâ€™re having problems connecting to Verizonâ€™s 3G network. Apple had acknowledged the issue last week and stated theyâ€™re currently working on the issue.
Some iPad 2 users have also reported freezing issue with FaceTime. Users have reported that the camera image on the screen is frozen after using it the first time and the issue can be resolved only by restarting it.
So users facing these issues will be happy to find out that a fix is on its way.
Are you facing any of these problems? Do you plan to update your iOS device with iOS 4.3.2 software update when it is released? Please let us know in the comments section below.
- iPad 2 Problems: Apple Investigating Connectivity Issues With Verizon 3G Network
- Apple Acknowledges iPad’s Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues; Provides Steps To Fix It
- How To Fix iPhone Or iPad Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues After Upgrading To iOS 4.3.3
- Princeton University Provides Workarounds To Fix iPad’s Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- FaceTime Coming To Mac OS X And Windows; New iPad With FaceTime To Launch During Holiday Season?