> New Book Reveals Apple’s Steve Jobs Was First Choice for Google CEO
New Book Reveals Apple’s Steve Jobs Was First Choice for Google CEO
A Reader notes, Steven Levy’s latest book, ‘In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works and Shapes Our Lives,’ lifts the lid on the secretive world of Google, revealing how the founders fell out with Apple’s Steve Jobs and what happened in the search engine’s exit from China. Levy claims that when Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page were on the hunt for a chief executive they wanted Steve Jobs to take the job. Obviously, he didn’t, and later the two companies became fierce rivals rather than allies.
Source: New Book Reveals Apple’s Steve Jobs Was First Choice for Google CEO
- How Steve Jobs Changed Google Plus
- Steve Jobs: the Comic Book
- Steve Jobs Crowned "Person of the Decade"
- iSteve: The Book Of Jobs – Steve Jobs’ Authorized Biography Now Available For Pre-Order
- Report Claims Steve Jobs Was Working On Apple’s Next Product Until The Day Before He Passed Away
Categories: slashdot Apple, book, China, google, google founders, Larry Page, levy, PLEX, reader, secretive world, sergey brin, Steve Jobs, Steven Levy