Chronic Dev Team Working On iPad 2 Jailbreak
Apple has fixed the jailbreak vulnerability that was used byÂ Comex to successfully jailbreak iPad 2 onÂ iOS 4.3 butÂ based on p0sixninjaâ€™s tweet it looks like theyâ€™ve figured out a way to jailbreak iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.1.Â
Since 4.3.1 is already exploited by the legendary @i0n1c, weâ€™re working on finishing iPad2 jailbreak now.
p0sixninja has revealed that it is still early days so havenâ€™t provided an ETA on when it will be released and to avoid upgrading to iOS 4.3.1 until they say so explicitly:
@ipodsuperman we’re still in fairly early stages. progress depends on which way the wind is blowing (and if it’s storming outside =P)
@bigrich0272 it’s NEVER safe to update until we say so explicitly
Are you eagerly waiting to jailbreak your iPad 2? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Chronic Dev Team: Status Of iPad 2 Jailbreak & Support For iOS 4.3.x In Greenpois0n
- Chronic Dev Team Actively Working On Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 5
- Chronic Dev Team Has Discovered 5 Userland Exploits In iOS 5 For iPad 2 And Possibly iPhone 5
- Chronic Dev Team To Release Greenpois0n For iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak Soon; Doesn’t Need SHSH Blobs
- Dev Team And Chronic Dev Team Comment On Geohot’s Limera1n; Greenpois0n Delayed