WITN: Abbasso Las Vegas! [TCTV]
As regular readers might already know, Paul is in Las Vegas for a month,
hanging out with strippers reaffirming his belief in the American dream. As a result, this week’s Why Is This News is even less tech-focused than usual.
Still, no matter whether you subscribe to Sarah’s view that 33 days in Vegas is 33 wasted days or Paul’s insistence that there are still stories to be found on and around the strip, you can watch the whole debate unfold below. (You can also read Paul’s daily Vegas diary on the Huffington Post, and follow his (temporary) Twitter account at @paulgoestovegas.)
And, for those of you who don’t care about Vegas either way: here’s a video of a dog mowing the lawn.
Source: WITN: Abbasso Las Vegas! [TCTV]
- WITN: Can Tony Hsieh Deliver Happiness -And A Ready-Made Community – To Downtown Las Vegas? [TCTV]
- January 1997: CES Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
- WITN: Is Justin Bieber Why Lady Gaga Is Pantsless In Paris? [TCTV]
- NSFW: Colo(u)r Me Done – I’m Going To Vegas, For Starters
- WITN: Paul’s New Book Published, Movie Option Sold On The Same Day [TCTV]