Sn0wbreeze 2.5.1: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak Updated To Add Support For Apple TV 2G, Animated Boot Logos & Bug Fixes
iH8sn0w released a new version Sn0wbreeze – v2.5.1 yesterday to add support for Apple TV 2G, Animate (animated boot logos) by the Chronic Dev team and also fix some issues such as the YouTube problem reported by users who had hacktivated their iPhone, error 37 reported by iPhone 3GS old bootrom users and lots more.
Sn0wbreeze is considered as the unofficial PwnageTool for Windows. It allows users to create custom iOS 4.3.1 firmware file that is pre-jailbroken, which can be used to upgrade their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 4.3.1. In case of iPhone, it also preserves the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w using the â€œBaseband Preservation Modeâ€.
Sn0wbreeze 2.5.1 includes the following changes:
* Cydia 1.1.1 is now pre-installed.
* iPhone 3GS users can now flash the iPad 06.15.00 baseband.
* Animate (Animated Boot Logos) by the Chronic Dev-Team is now supported.
* Added afc2 * Apple TV 2 is now fully supported.
* Added Apple TV 2 DFU Instructions.
* YouTube issues resolved on hacktivated devices.
* iPhone 3GS old-bootrom issues fixed (Error 37).
Sn0wbreeze 2.5.1 supports an untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1 and supports the following devices:
- Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 2 Gets Untethered iOS 5 Jailbreak Support For iPhone 3GS With Older Bootrom
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
- Sn0wbreeze 2.7: Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.3 And iOS 4.2.8 For Windows Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak Updated To Fix iBooks Issue Reported By Some Users
- Redsn0w 0.9.6rc11: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak Updated With Animated Custom Boot Logo Option