iPad 2 Problems: Apple Investigating Connectivity Issues With Verizon 3G Network
Some Verizon iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G users have complained that theyâ€™re having problems connecting to Verizonâ€™s 3G network.
All Things Digital reports that Apple has acknowledged the issue and is currently investigating it:
â€œWe are aware that a small number of iPad 2 customers have experienced connectivity issues with the Verizon 3G network and we are investigating it,â€
The issue doesnâ€™t seem to be affecting AT&Tâ€™s iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G customers.
The issue can be resolved by following these steps:
1. Turn the cellular data switch to on.
2. Power off the iPad.
3. Power up the iPad. 4. Turn on cellular data. Data switch is already on.
5. The Verizon service turns on and connects properly.
Apple is rumored to release iOS 4.3.2 software update in the next two weeks, it needs to be seen if it will fix this annoying issue for Verizon iPad 2 users.
Are you facing the connectivity issue with Verizonâ€™s 3G network? Please let us know in the comments.
- iOS 4.3.2 To Fix iPad 2 Connectivity & FaceTime Issues
- Apple Acknowledges iPad’s Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues; Provides Steps To Fix It
- How To Fix iPhone Or iPad Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues After Upgrading To iOS 4.3.3
- Apple Releases iOS 3.2.1 For iPad To Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- Princeton University Provides Workarounds To Fix iPad’s Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues