Google Buys Mobile Entertainment Platform Pushlife
Google has acquired Canadian mobile entertainment startup Pushlife for close to $25 million dollars, Startup North is reporting. And indeed by the looks of its homepage, it seems like the startup, which enabled you to port iTunes, etc to a non-Apple phones has been gobbled up by the search engine in its attempts to move beyond search.
- Why Did Google Want PushLife, a Music Sync Service?
- Japanese Company GREE Buys Mobile Social Gaming Platform OpenFeint For $104 Million In Cash
- RIM Buys Developer Of HTML5 Mobile App Testing Platform TinyHippos
- Local Mobile Ad Network xAD Buys Mobile Search And Ad Assets Of Go2 Media
- Google Buys Voice Messaging Application Developer SayNow