> Case Study: The Growing Desktop Challenge
Case Study: The Growing Desktop Challenge
Workers are dispersed. They use multiple devices. Operating costs are spiking as security becomes a heightened concern. Now comes Windows 7 and a new upgrade requirement.
It’s in many ways a desktop crisis. This brief explores how Cisco and VMware are working together to help organizations eliminate the guesswork from the implementation of a strategic desktop infrastructure.
Source: Case Study: The Growing Desktop Challenge
- Weekly Case Study: Pooling a Virtualized Infrastructure
- Weekly Case Study: 3 Examples of Virtualization in Action
- Study Finds Growing Up WIth Gadgets Has a Downside: Social Skill Impairment
- An iPad App to View a Windows Desktop
- Cisco’s Tablet Act Like a Desktop