SohoOS Launches Lead Generation Widgets For Micro Businesses (TCTV)
SohoOS is a cloud platform for small businesses where they can manage everything from invoicing to billing (without the need to open a merchant account), CRM, email and SMS broadcast, a sales flow manager, as well as document and project management. Since debuting on TechCrunch nearly a year ago, over 20,000 businesses have become active accounts on SohoOS’s platform.
In Tel Aviv for Techonomy3, I caught up with SohoOS’s Ron Daniel, founder and CEO, and Orit Mossinson, CMO.
They just launched a new ‘leads widget’ which is effectively giving small businesses the ability to distribute a lead generation widget about their business across the web, and embed it in any page, such as a blog or Facebook.
- SohoOS Begins Rolling Out An About.me For Small Businesses
- Mangrove Smells Opportunity in Small Businesses, Backs SohoOS with $1.75M
- Kampyle Transforms User Feedback Into Lead Generation
- Online Lead Generation Company Adteractive Raises $5.1 Million
- Silicon Nanoparticles Could Lead To On-Demand Hydrogen Generation