Mobile Advertising Startup GoldSpot Media Raises $12 Million
GoldSpot Media, a privately held startup that specializes in mobile rich media and video advertising solutions this morning announced that it has closed $12.05 million in series B funding from Exa Ventures and Berg Enterprises. The company earlier raised $3 million.
GoldSpot Media offers a mobile ad platform called miSpot, a self-serve solution for publishers and advertisers to create, manage, distribute and track mobile ad campaigns – both in-app and mobile web – across a wide variety of smartphone and tablet platforms.
Customers include Hewlett-Packard, Audi, Toshiba, KIA Motors, Brother and more.
The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with additional sales offices in New York and Japan, and an R&D center in Bangalore, India.
- Location-Based Mobile Advertising Company JiWire Raises $20 Million
- Social Advertising Startup BuzzLogic Tries A New Business Model, Raises $7.8 Million
- Mobile Ad Network Millennial Media Raises $27.5 Million; Tripled Revenue In 2010
- Offermobi Raises $1M For Performance-based Mobile Advertising Platform
- Integrate Raises $4.25 Million For Its Cross-Media Advertising Platform