UsingMiles Raises $2.7 Million For Rewards Management Platform
Rewards management platform UsingMiles has raised $2.7 million in new funding led by iSherpa Capital with strategic investors participating in the round. The company is also announcing that eBags.com founder Jon Nordmark is joining the startup as CEO.
UsingMiles, which graduated from TechStars, makes it easy for frequent flyers to aggregate and manage all of their loyalty programs in one place, including airlines, hotels, car rental companies, credit cards and retailers.
So within your dashboard on UsingMiles, you can actually search for and book flights, cars and hotel rooms, see how many points you need to book certain itineraries. You can then book using cash, miles or a combination of the two. Currently, the site integrates with 90 percent of rewards programs for consumers. The site also includes a proprietary recommendation engine that will automatically calculate the most economical use of a traveler’s miles and inform the user when it is better to redeem miles versus saving them for another time and paying with cash.
- UsingMiles Is A One Stop Shop For Managing And Using Rewards From Loyalty Programs
- TreatFeed Raises $5.4 Million For Rewards-Based Social Shopping Platform
- Marin Software Raises $16 Million For Paid Search Management Platform
- Ifbyphone Raises $8 Million Cloud-Based Call Management Platform
- Earth Aid Raises $4 Million For Home Energy Management Platform