iPad Just Another TV Set?
An anonymous reader writes “An iPad is just another TV set, and can be viewed just like an extra outlet. These are the words Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) has thrown toward content providers as demand for consumer viewing keeps shifting to more available sources like Roku, Apple TV, and the iPad, over providers like Netflix, and Hulu, and now Cable TV. Programmers are throwing down the gauntlet as more devices are able to stream video from a variety of providers.”
Source: iPad Just Another TV Set?
- CNN App For iPhone and iPad Gets Updated; Adds Live Streaming For Select Cable TV Subscribers
- Time Warner Cable Cuts iPad Live TV Access 50%
- After Netflix, Roku’s Streaming Players Hit The UK, Ireland (Starting At £49.99)
- Internet TV In 2012: Roku Streaming Stick & Smart Televisions
- Time Warner Cable Launches iPad App With Live TV