Keen On… Anjul Bhambhri: How Human Can Watson Become? (TCTV)
Anjul Bhambhri is the VP of Big Data Products at IBM. And Watson, of course, is IBM’s biggest data product, both in the ambition and scope of the project. So if Watson does indeed have a boss, it is Bhambhri, one of the most powerful and successful female executives inside IBM.
So how human can Watson become, I asked Bhambri. And might our roles, one day, be reversed? Could Watson, I queried IBM’s VP of Big Data, eventually become our boss?
Why IBM loves Watson
How human can Watson become?
Why IBM invested in Watson
Why should we care about IBM?
- IBM VP Anjul Bhambhri: Must Big Data Alter the Enterprise?
- IBM’s Anjul Bhambhri: Letting Silos Be Silos
- IBM VP Anjul Bhambri on the Era of the Data Scientist
- Watson! IBM’s Artificial Intelligence Looks To Upstage Its Human Benefactors In Grand Jeopardy Challenge
- Mechanical Men: Live From IBM’s Watson Robot Vs. Human Jeopardy Champions