SmartBear Buys Website Performance Monitoring Company AlertSite
Through the acquisition of AlertSite, SmartBear says it aims to expand its cloud and mobile offering.
SmartBear offers code review, testing, and development management tools to a community of over 100,000 users.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, although SmartBear Software CEO Joe Krivickas in a statement said “all AlertSite customers and employees” will make the switch to SmartBear.
- EMC Buys Network Security Monitoring And Analysis Company NetWitness
- Oracle Buys Web Content Management Company Fatwire Software
- BMC Buys Web Application Performance Management Software Maker Coradiant
- Google’s Nest Buys Home Monitoring Camera Company Dropcam
- IBM Buys Real Estate And Facilities Management Software Company Tririga