Former ValueClick Exec Who Joined Gigya As CEO Jumps To … ValueClick
Eyal Magen, founder of social sharing software maker Gigya, a couple of weeks ago announced that Dave Yovanno, who joined the company as chief executive officer in October 2008 after serving as COO of ValueClick for almost a decade, was stepping down.
Yovanno will report to ValueClick CEO Jim Zarley and will assist with the company’s corporate development program in addition to running Mediaplex.
Before joining Gigya as CEO, Yovanno was a key member of the ValueClick management team from 2000 to 2008, serving as chief operating officer of U.S. media and the general manager of ValueClick Media.
He has also served on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau and holds both bachelors and masters degrees from The George Washington University, Washington, DC.
- ValueClick To Acquire Mobile Ad Network Greystripe
- MindJolt Taps Former Google, MySpace Mobile Exec To Lead SGN Studio
- Former Skype CEO Josh Silverman Jumps To Greylock As An EIR
- Yet Another Senior MySpace Exec Bails: SVP Tish Whitcraft Joins Tagged
- SendGrid Sends 7.5 Billion Emails, Brings Former Oracle Exec As CEO