Sony CEO Lets Slip That iPhone 5 Will Have 8MP Camera
An anonymous reader writes “During a recent interview with Walt Mossberg, Sony CEO Sir Howard Stringer may have inadvertently let it slip that Sony plans to supply Apple with 8 megapixel cameras for the next-gen iPhone. While discussing the Japanese earthquake, Stringer noted that Sony’s camera sensor plant in Sendai had been affected and that shipments of 8 megapixel camera sensors to Apple were subsequently delayed.”
- iPhone 5 To Feature 8-Megapixel Camera?
- Apple To Start Production Of iPhone 5 In Q3; To Feature 8-Megapixel Camera, Dual-Mode GSM-CDMA Qualcomm Chip
- iPhone 4S Image Sensor Manufactured By Sony
- Next Generation iPhone Could Get A 5-Megapixel Camera
- Omnivision – Camera Sensor Supplier For iOS Devices Announces 20% Thinner 8-Megapixel Camera Sensor