Case Studies: 2 Examples of How Virtualization Helps Keep Cities Running
Performance matters in the public sector. And that means systems need to be updated just as much as is required for a privately held organization.
That is certainly the story for Concello de Santiago in northwest Spain, the government body for the city of Santiago de Compostela, a heritage city, renowned for its medieval architecture.
it is also the case for Tampa Bay Water, a Florida agency that supplies water to nearly 2.5 million people in the Tampa Bay Area – the 19th largest metropolitan area in the United States.
- Weekly Case Study: 3 Examples of Virtualization in Action
- Case Studies: How Virtualization is Used by 2 Advertising Agencies
- 3 Case Studies: Solving Server Sprawl with Virtualization
- Multivitamin Researchers Say ‘Case Is Closed’ As Studies Find No Health Benefits
- Case Studies: Virualization in 3 Different Industries