OfficeDrop Raises $1 Million For Digital Filing And Scanning Software
OfficeDrop, a finalist in Amazon’s startup challenge a few years back, offers a number of ways users can take paper documents and scan and manage these documents to be stored in the cloud. ScanDrop is a self-serve desktop scanning application for Windows and Macs. OfficeDrop also comes with a digital cloud filing system and OfficeDrop Paper to Go, an iPad application to manage, search and share documents from anywhere. Users can also use OfficeDrop’s sail-in document scanning service to converts paper into Text Searchable PDF.
The new funding will be used to support product development and marketing for the company’s digital filing and scanning software. OfficeDrop has seen more than 6,000% growth in customers since evolving its model from a mail-in only service to a combination mail-in and self-service scan-to-cloud software.
- DiJiPOP Raises $1 Million For Digital Shopper Marketing Marketplace
- Digital Marketing Company (And Lycos Owner) Ybrant Digital Raises $48 Million
- Act-On Raises $10 Million For Online Marketing Automation Platform
- Demandbase Raises $10 Million For B2B Marketing Software
- Clarizen Raises $12 Million For Project Management Software