Improve iPhone Battery Life By Disabling Ping
But Apple didnâ€™t mention in the release notes whether the issue was fixed in iOS 4.3.1 even though there were rumors that iOS 4.3.1 might also improve the battery life of the iOS device.
Users are reporting that the issue is addressed after disabling Ping, Appleâ€™s social network for music.
Apple had added a feature to enable push notifications for Ping in iOS 4.3 and also the ability to disable Ping via Parental controls.
So if youâ€™ve noticed decrease in battery life after upgrading to iOS 4.3 and it didn’t get fixed even after upgrading to iOS 4.3.1 then you can try to disable Ping to see if it helps.
You can disable Ping by following these simple steps:
- iOS 4.3.1 Might Also Improve iPhone’s Battery Life
- iOS 5: Tips To Improve iPhone’s Battery Life
- Apple Patent Aims To Improve iPhone’s Battery Life
- iOS 4.3.3 To Be Released Soon To Fix iPhone Location Tracking Bug And Also Improve Battery Life
- iPhone Dev Team Releases Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 To Improve Battery Life