> Something Is Technically Wrong With Twitter
Something Is Technically Wrong With Twitter
Hey Erick, I have a question for Jack Dorsey. What’s up with Twitter?
As I’m sure you’ve noticed, Twitter is down (for some users), so in true TechCrunch tradition we need to celebrate the downtime with a post. Sorry, did we say downtime?
Twitter calls that an elevated error rate.
(It indeed appears to be only a subset of users having issues).
Fear not: our post about alternative things you can do when Twitter goes down is still up. As you can see above, former TechCruncher Laura Boychenko remembered it well.
Oh, and don’t forget to retweet this … never mind.
Source: Something Is Technically Wrong With Twitter
- Twitter Wants To Know Why You Aren’t Using #NewTwitter
- Twitter Brings Back The Old School Retweet With The Blackbird Pie Tool!
- Twitter’s ‘Web Intents’ Turns Your Site Into A Lightweight Twitter Client
- Twitter Is Now The Proud Owner Of Re-tweet.com
- Tim Berners-Lee: Stop Foaming At the Mouth, Twitter