Salesforce Buys Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6 For $326 Million
Cloud computing giant Salesforce.com has acquired social media monitoring company Radian6 for approximately $276 million in cash and $50 million in stock, net of cash. Radian6 helps clients like Dell, GE, Kodak and UPS monitor, analyze and engage in social media conversations.
Salesforce argues that the acquisition of the company will enable it to enhance all of its products, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com.
- Salesforce Closes $326M Acquisition Of Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6
- Social Media Monitoring Company Visible Technologies Lands $6 Million
- Kana Software Buys Social Media Monitoring Platform Overtone
- Why Salesforce Overpaid For Radian6
- IAC’s CityGrid Media Buys Social Media Monitoring And Analysis Platform BuzzLabs