Siri’s Artificial Intelligence and Assistance Technology Could Be Deeply Integrated Into iOS 5
The use of Siri’s artificial intelligence and assistance technology is said to be deeply integrated into the OS for all the different services offered. And the team is now putting the finishing touches on the elements that will be demoed at WWDC, we hear. This tech may also be opened to developers for use in third-party apps – though that information isn’t quite as concrete.
You can checkout the demo video of Siri’s iPhone app in action:
You should also watch the interview of Siri’s CEO, Dag Kittlaus and VP of engineering, Adam Cheyer by Robert Scoble back in February 2010, where they talk about the technology behind the application and lots of interesting things:
What do you think about the possibilities of Siriâ€™s technology getting deeply integrated with iOS 5? Please share your views in the comments section below.
- Apple Negotiating With Nuance To Use Its Speech Recognition Technology In iOS 5
- Leaked iOS 5 Screenshots Reveal Nuance Speech Recognition Settings
- Watson! IBM’s Artificial Intelligence Looks To Upstage Its Human Benefactors In Grand Jeopardy Challenge
- DST CEO Yuri Milner: Facebook Will Help Power Artificial Intelligence In Ten Years
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Music