Meg Whitman Hooks Part-Time Gig With Kleiner Perkins Post Campaign
After working at Disney, Proctor and Gamble, being CEO of eBay, running for Governor of California and losing, Fortune is reporting that Meg Whitman will now be joining Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers as a part-time strategic advisor.
Whitman joins other politicos Al Gore and Colin Powell in the role, where she will “scope investments and coach startups” at what is prehaps Silicon Valley’s most famous Venture firm. Kleiner recently invested in Twitter, Spotify and Groupon, to throw out a few winners.
- Kleiner Perkins Bets On FindTheBest.com
- Kleiner Perkins To Invest In Groupon’s Massive $950 Million Funding Round
- DRAMA IN TWITTERLAND: Featuring Kleiner Perkins, John Doerr And A Dentist
- Live: Kleiner Perkins Unveils The sFund With Facebook, Zynga, and Amazon
- Kleiner Perkins Harvests Over $100 Million From Ngmoco Acquisition