Cisco Buys Cloud Automation And Management Software Company newScale
Based in San Mateo, California, newScale develops products and solutions that enable companies to select and deploy cloud services within their businesses, allowing them to initiate the provisioning of their own systems and infrastructure on an as-needed basis.
Cisco says newScale will complement and expand its existing IT and cloud management and automation software offerings. Upon the close of the acquisition, the newScale team will fall within Cisco’s Advanced Services organization.
The acquisition is expected to close in the second half of Cisco’s fiscal year 2011, subject to customary closing conditions.
- Cisco To Acquire Network Management Software Company LineSider
- IBM Buys Information Management Software Company PSS Systems
- Oracle Buys Web Content Management Company Fatwire Software
- IBM Buys Real Estate And Facilities Management Software Company Tririga
- Teradata Buys Marketing Automation Software Company Aprimo For $525M