Censorware Vendors Can Stop Mid-East Dealings
Slashdot regular Bennett Haselton is back with a story about Internet censorship in the Middle East. Several blocking software companies claimed that they had no control over how various Middle Eastern governments used their software. Bennett says it’s time to put this patently false claim to rest. American censorware companies could easily cut off Middle Eastern governments from using their software, and thus make their existing filtering systems far less effective; they just refuse to do it. Hit the link below to see what he has to say, and make up your own mind.
- UK Govt’s Censorware Blocks Tech, Civil Liberties Websites
- HSBC Banking Leak Shows Tax Avoidance, Dealings With Criminals
- The Latest Wave of Cyberattacks On the West Is Coming From the Middle East
- The Middle East Beats the West In Female Tech Founders
- Inside Look At Eastern European Vs. East Asian Hackers