Apperian Raises $9.5M For Enterprise Mobile App Deployment Platform
Enterprise mobility company Apperian has raised $9.5 million in new funding from North Bridge Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers’ iFund, CommonAngels and LaunchCapital. This brings Apperian’s total funding to $11 million.
As more companies turn to tablets and smartphones in enterprise communications, standard consumer apps may not fit within security requirements. Launched by former Apple employees in 2009, Apperian helps developers accelerate app creation within the enterprise.
The startup’s EASE platform lets IT administrators deploy, provision and manage mobile apps in a secure environment. Currently EASE supports development for iOS devices and will integrate Android support soon.
Apperian has developed apps for Clinique, Newsday, and RueLaLa.
- Kony Solutions Raises $19.1 Million For Mobile Application Platform
- Enterprise Cloud Storage Platform Box.net Raises $48M From Andreessen Horowitz And Others
- Localytics Raises $2.5 Million For Mobile Analytics Platform
- OneLogin Raises $1.5M For Enterprise Cloud-Based Identity Platform
- Enterprise Social Networking Platform Yammer Grabs $25 Million In New Funding