Jack is Back: Dorsey Returns to Twitter
CEO Dick Costello and Dorsey himself both tweeted the news, announcing Dorsey’s return to the company on a day-to-day basis. Dorsey will become Executive Chairman, according to their messages. It’s not the title of Chief Product Officer, that some have assumed he’d take, but that does appear to be the role he’ll be filling.
Despite his return to Twitter, Dorsey says he’s still fully committed to his current startup, Square, where he will remain CEO. “200%” he says in his tweet, indicating he’ll be doing double duty at both of these companies.
- Jack Dorsey Takes Over Product Again At Twitter As Executive Chairman
- Founders & CEOs on Jack Dorsey’s Return to Twitter
- Dorsey Is Back In Action At Twitter, And That May Be Formalized Soon
- Jack Dorsey On Being Ejected From Twitter: “It Was Like Being Punched In The Stomach”
- Help Me Interview Jack Dorsey Tonight