Cloud-Based Networking Company Aerohive Networks Raises $25 Million
Wireless LAN company Aerohive Networks has raised $25 million in Series D financing led by New Enterprise Associates with Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Northern Light Venture Capital participating in the round. This brings Aerohive’s total funding to $70 million.
Founded in 2006, Aerohive Networks offers cloud-enabled, distributed Wi-Fi and routing products for enterprises and medium sized companies. Aerohive says that its controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-based networking saves money for companies and provides better application performance.
The new funding will be used to expand the company’s sales and marketing capabilities and for future acquisitions. Aerohive recently acquired fellow competitor, cloud-based networking company Pareto Networks.
- Sequoia Leads $15 Million Round In Wireless Networking Company Meraki
- Location-Based Mobile Advertising Company JiWire Raises $20 Million
- Ifbyphone Raises $8 Million Cloud-Based Call Management Platform
- Cloud Storage Company Nirvanix Raises $10 Million, Appoints New CEO
- Aria Systems Raises $20 Million For Cloud-Based Billing And Subscription Platform