CertiVox Raises $1.5 Million For Cloud-Based Content Security Technology
CertiVox is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) company that provides on-demand encryption key generation, management and content distribution for the cloud. Companies can use CertiVox to secure email and transferred files, prevent data leaks, implement digital rights management, and launch comprehensive audit controls over secure information exchanges.
Users can control the use of their content with a number of post-delivery control features, even allowing users to restrict access to content. Customers can also track who accessed which content, when, and for how long, as well as track by groups, individuals, or channels.
CertiVox faces competition from Adobe, Oracle and others.
- Cloud Technology Startup Cotendo Raises $17 Million From Citrix, Juniper, VCs
- CloudPassage Raises $6.5 Million For Cloud Server Security Software
- HoneyApps Raises $1 Million For Security Management Software
- Ifbyphone Raises $8 Million Cloud-Based Call Management Platform
- Hybrid Cloud Hosting Startup Voxel Raises $5.5 Million