12-Year-Old Rewrites Einstein’s Theory of Relativity
rhathar writes “A 12 year old boy by the name of Jacob Barnett is a math genius. Mastering many college level astrophysics courses by the age of 8, he now works on his most ambitious project to date: his own ‘expanded version of Einstein’s theory of relativity‘.”
- Mathematicians Extend Einstein’s Special Relativity Beyond Speed of Light
- Physicists Show Einstein’s Relativity Bending Time Over the Span of Just 1 Foot
- Ask Slashdot: Math Curriculum To Understand General Relativity?
- Stellar Trio Could Put Einstein’s Theory of Gravity To the Test
- Facebook Rewrites PHP Runtime For Speed