Steve Jobs To Tawkon: “No Interest” In Your Phone Radiation Measurement App
I see you driving ’round town with an app that measures cellular radiation, and I’m like “no interest”.
Apple head honcho Steve Jobs has made it abundantly clear that Tawkon‘s phone radiation measurement application is not welcome on its official App Store, pushing the startup to make it available for free (for jailbroken iPhones) through Cydia instead.
Sent from my iPhone
The full email thread is below, immediately followed by the official music video of Cee-Lo Green’s ‘Fuck You’.
- Tawkon Releases iPhone App On Cydia After Steve Jobs Closes Door With “No Interest” Response
- Tawkon In Talks With Apple To Bring Cell Phone Radiation Measurement App To iPhone
- Tawkon: Cell Phone Radiation Measurement App Shows How Death Grip Impacts iPhone 4, Nexus One, BlackBerry 9700
- Tawkon Debuts Limited Edition Of Cellphone Radiation App For Nexus S
- Startup Uses Radiation Fear To Map Cellphone Coverage